Saturday, September 13, 2008

They could build a statue to my briliance....

...but my stupidity would make it leanier than the Pisa tower.

I am a pretty smart guy, I'm working on my masters, I got good grades in highschool and college, and i can usually figure anythin out when I put my mind to it. But I can be an idiot.

Today I demonstrated that...twice.

First I tried trimming my hair, but I forgot to change the guard on my clippers. SO, instead of the #7 that I thought I was clipping with, I had #1 on...essentially giving myself a bald spot. Lindsay helped me trim it and it looks ok, but its really short.

Second I wanted to go to walmart to buy a pizza for dinner, but I couldn't find my wallet. I looked EVERYWHERE...I looked EVERYWHERE twice or three times. Finally, I looked in my laundry basket and found it.